Sunday, May 08, 2005

Update from Florida

I'm having a nice time with everyone despite circumstances. Today we didn't do too much. Went shopping in Anne's new hybrid Lexus SUV. Fancy. Krissy bailed out with some friend for much of the day. We all went out to supper for Mother's day (dad, should this be Mothers' day or Mother's Day. I'm thinking Mothers' Day because it's a day for all Mothers, although I noted on my card I got for Mom it says Mother's Day which leads me to ask the question...which mother? Maybe it's easier in spanish which would be el dia de las madres or the day of mothers. ) We ate at a seafood place named Shells.
Just before we left for supper, Krissy was discovered smoking marijuana in her room... She did make it to supper however.

The guy who was supposed to help Aunt Anne edit songs for the slide show didn't return her calls all day leaving her a bit worrried. I realized I could do what she needed on my new mac. So I ripped the songs she wanted and shortened, cut, and faded them to her specifications in order to time out with the slides. We also went online and downloaded 10 or so versions of "Amazing Grace" and she found one she liked for the end of the service. Aunt Anne seemed relieved. I was glad I could help.

Webby the greyhound had about 5 walks today and is dead tired. So am I.

Good night

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels