Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bubb Road

Went on a good mountain bike ride yesterday with a couple of friends. Pretty intense for the stuff I'm used to. I was biking while Steph took her Finance final. We then took the hounds on a long walk.

Speaking of salads, I used the McDonalds free coupon for the Apple and Walnut salad. It contained grapes and came with a little dish of yogurt too. Must admit I was impressed. I always like using the free coupons that come in the annual reports because the stupid employees never believe that they are free and have to call the managers in. The manager folks are usually confused as well but authorize the goods.

Steph and I then went to a sushi place for dinner and I took her to the torch club and we listened to some blues music.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels