Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Bill post

My Spanish oral final went great. My Spanish has really improved this semester.
I bought a laptop. I wanted one and figured...what the hay. It's an Apple Powerbook 12 inch.
I'm going to Florida on Saturday. Flying in the afternoon and arriving in the evening. I return to Nebraska on Tuesday. Jessie's memorial service is on Monday. I'll take some pics for Dad to see, and I guess Robert as it sounds like he's not going. I'm getting sick of flying every weekend. I'm going to Southern California over Memorial Day for the documentary. Now I gotta decide if I feel up to making Zach's wedding which is the weekend of the 21st in North Carolina.
Tomorrow I'm back in Grand Island again for the second day of the conference. Yuki is good.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels