Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mom's plane ticket

Robert,
Mom called me tonight and asked about her plane ticket. She was very upset and frustrated. She said she thought she bought a plane ticket on Orbitz. She didn't say anything about having talked to you. I asked her if she got an email confirmation and she said no. I asked her if she had created an account or put in a credit card number and she said no. I assumed she in fact had not purchased a ticket. I'm hoping you didn't help her by using your credit card...otherwise she may have bought two tickets. Anyway, I walked her through the Orbitz site and she created an account and bought a plane ticket. The process took over an hour with much frustration. Yes, I know that the 416 was too expensive but she was in no emotional condition to shop around and seemed fine with paying 400 so that's what I went with.

Let me know if you can confirm that she actually bought a ticket with you because she actually did buy one with me.

I watched a movie called "Welcome to the Dollhouse" tonight. It was pretty good. It's a black comedy cult classic from the mid 90's about a 7th grade girl who is very unpopular both at school and at home.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels