Friday, April 06, 2007

Star Wars & Stephen Colbert

You may have heard about the U.S. Post Office Star Wars promotion. Basically, they decked out post boxes as R2-D2 in select towns in order to promote the new Star Wars stamps that will soon come out. I was lucky enough to have one of these special boxes placed near where I live so I couldn't pass up the chance to get a photo of R2 and I with my light saber.


Also new in the dairy case is the Stephen Colbert Ben & Jerry's flavor. It's called Americone Dream. Vanilla ice cream, chocolate covered waffle cone bits, and caramel. It's a winner!


Stay tuned for a special Easter post coming tomorrow. It features video and the post will be titled THE GREAT PEEP EXPERIMENT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulle hit
Wally-World in Jonesboro a few days ago. I tried it and it is very good, arguably the finest B&J flavor ever. Cinnamon Buns also showed up and it is pretty good as well. Watch for Willy Nelson's new flavor also.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels