Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More New Product Reviews!

So there they were on the end cap. The new Rice Krispies with strawberries. I haven't enjoyed cereals with dried strawberries in the past because the things get all slimey in the milk. I dared to try again. I was in for a suprise with these new Krispies. I was expecting regular Rice Krispies with the addition of strawberries. What I got was a highly sweetened version of regular Rice Krispies with the addition of strawberries. They are as sweet as any kids' cereal. Tasty, but more like desert than breakfast. I suspect they would make a mean batch of rice krispy treats.

For awhile now I've been seeing the shelf label in the stores for a new Peach Cobbler Ben & Jerry's flavor. It was always sold out. Tonight, I found a tub. It was the last tub in the store. Much to my suprise, it isn't just Peach Cobbler, it's Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler. Now I see why this stuff has been selling out. It's because Willie's face is on it! It's a good flavor with peach ice cream, cinnamon-sugar shortbread bits and a peachy swirl. And, it's dedicated to Willie and Farm Aid. Nifty!

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels