Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yuki Wears Socks

In the bitter cold we've had recently, as low as -13 degrees, Yuki has had a bit of trouble. The extreme temperatures along with the snow that sticks in his paws make it difficult for the animal to walk. I decided to buy some socks for him at Wal-Mart. I chose ones designed for a newborn infant. Of course, Yuki needed two pairs. Here is a video of him trying the socks out.



Outside in the snow, the socks lasted briefly then basically fell off. The experiment was deemed a failure. Luckily it has warmed up. If it gets that cold again, I may buy some booties designed for dogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

video not working :( dog gone.

Anonymous said...

I own two computers;
I gave them each a whack.
It fails on the Microsoft
But runs upon the Mac.
:) dog gerel.

Anonymous said...

strange, it's just a youtube video done the same way all my others were done. have you tried it at the youtube site? hmmm.

Anonymous said...

It works on Erin's work and home non-Mac PCs.

Anonymous said...

working now - thanks for fixing - think youtube was down...

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels