Friday, January 19, 2007

Chocolate

I have taken heat on these pages before, for posting reviews of movies I had not seen. In the same vein, I now offer truncated reviews of chocolates, some of which I have never tasted. Then as now, my sources were reliable. The source here is Money Magazine, February '07. (Boxed chocolates.)

Harry and David Grand Collection: Wow! High-quality in a stunning variety of well-rendered flavors. A-

Vosges Haut-Choclat Exotic Truffle Collection: Great Chocolate. B+

Godiva 36-piece Gold Ballotin: Decent, a tad sweet. B

Whitman's Sampler: Commercial-grade bon-bons more reminiscent of candy bars than fine chocolate. C+

Target Choxie Signature Collection: Waxy chocolate with weirdly inedible fillings. It's hard to imagine anyone eating this stuff. D

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels