Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seinfeld "The Shower Head" Redo

I went to the grocery store today and figured I'd enjoy a Starbucks before heading in. I secured my "medium" Coffee Frap and was enjoying it outside while talking on the phone to my brother. I noticed, and commented on, an older gentleman walking by who reminded me of Seinfeld episode entitled "The Shower Head" in which the landlord installed "low flow" shower heads that didn't have enough pressure to wash the shampoo out of the cast's hair.

We moved onto other topics and then I entered the grocery store. As I was nosing around looking for "long date" milk the "flat haired" man I had noticed earlier excitedly appoached me with a carton of eggs in which one egg was missing. He was proud of himself for checking the eggs and noticing the missing egg. I later saw him in the checkout line and quietly snapped his photo and continued my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kramer lives!

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels