Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Mystery Doritos Flavor

It sounds like innocent fun; buying a bag of mysteriously flavored Doritos and trying to guess the flavor. Problem is, the Doritos company (is it Frito Lay?) doesn't hold up their end of the bargain in this mystery chip game. What I mean is, if I'm going to spend my money on an unknown chip flavor, Doritos should have the duty to make said chip taste good. These are HORRIBLE. I'll save you the trouble of guessing. It's a sweet lime flavor. It's another sugar chip! No spice, no cheesy zip. There is nothing present in these things that makes a regular Dorito taste good. I guess you could eat these lemon lime nightmares for dessert. Don't make me puke!

Recommendation: Avoid

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but they look so savory!

Anonymous said...

will yukon eat them?

Anonymous said...

Yuki eats anything, so yes, Yuki eats these. The savory you think you see is just sugar crystals.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels