Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Coolest Gift Card Ever

You may know that Target tends to have nifty trinket type gift cards. Recently I heard about a new one out in honor of the fast approaching launch of Nintendo's new Wii system. I immediatly went to Target to find the card but they were all gone. : (
As luck would have it, Erin was at the Super Target in Des Moines this weekend and scored one for me!


The card appears bland at first glance but simply push the button on the front and...



It lights up like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber! If I ever get a blinking copy of Pink Floyd's Pulse then I'll store the two items together.

1 comment:

Tangeman said...

This is your father speaking:
I have a still-blinking Floyd Pulse and I hereby bequeath it to you; delivery upon my death. Your brother is to receive as an equalizer 'The Wall' plus 'Dark side of the Moon'. But no delivery while I am still 'in the pink'.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels