Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wacky Weather: Funnel Cloud / Big Snow

We woke up this morning to 4+ inches of snow on the ground. Not a big deal for Nebraska or even Arkansas but in Cameron Park, CA this is a once every 20 year thing by my understanding. The first thing I did was to leash up the beagles and take off on a long hike. They have always seemed to enjoy the snow.



I then shoveled the driveway which was way slick and went out to play in the all wheel drive BMW325XI. It was fun and really the first material snow the car has been in with the exception of a few ski trips in Tahoe. It did well and was fun

Only 3 days prior to the snow there were severe thunderstorms throughout the region. After flying in from the Bay area I saw a funnel cloud over the Eastern Sacramento/Ranch Cordova region. Here's a snap of the cloud that I didn't take.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels