Monday, March 06, 2006

New McDonalds Coffee?


I've been seeing ads for an all new premium blend coffee at McDonalds. I went there today to try it. The manager was honest and told me the coffee isn't new, and pointed out the ads don't actually say it's new. She says they upgraded the blend about 6 months ago and are just now promoting it. I tried the coffee. It tasted like the same old McDonalds coffee which isn't too bad, although I now prefer Burger King coffee especially since they have "turbo" coffee with extra caffeine.

2 comments:

Tangeman said...

I have been a mcdonnie's coffee
fan for years but have switched
to B.K. I also like the turbo. both
places have good coffee now.

Anonymous said...

I'm still not a big fan of coffee in general though Folsom now has a Peet's coffee. They have Kona coffee in Hawaii but it is super expensive.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels