Saturday, March 11, 2006

Beverage review

Recently 2 new beverages caught my eye. The first is Slice One Grape, the second is Tab Energy. Slice One Grape is a diet grape soda that I find unremarkable. Tastes just like you'd think, which isn't good.

Tab Energy is cool because Coca-Cola made (maybe still makes) a diet cola called Tab. The Nortons across the street always had a big supply of the stuff as I recall. Tab energy is diet (5 calories per can) and is pink in color. It has some typical energy ingredients like taurine, ginseng extract, and guarana extract. It has an unusual flavor. I'm thinking bubble gum but maybe the pink color makes me think of that. It's worth checking out for sure. I'll let you know if I feel any energy boost from it. I doubt I will. Erin, "doesn't like the aftertaste and wouldn't buy it, but says it wasn't horrible". We'll have to agree to disagree.



No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels