Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's a good thing Dave Thomas is dead


I just ate at Wendy's. I've been eating their small chili a lot lately, it's only $1.19 and tasty (I've gotten over the fact that there was a mouse head discoverd in Wendy's chili in 1996).
It was about 4:00PM so the place was dead. In fact, I was the only customer in the store. I was sitting in the dining room eating my chili as two employees were wiping tables. I overheard a conversation between the two. One asked the other if "cleaning the dining room" meant picking up garbage off the floor or whether it just meant wiping off the tables. The other responded that she had always thought it just meant wiping the tables. The floor was covered with straw wrappers, crumbs, and drink lids. They just left them. Nutty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chili is indeed tasty but
I suspect it contains quite a
bit of sodium.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels