Saturday, December 03, 2005

Crazy car swap

Well, the Mini is no more. I found out that it may have been wrecked before but got everything fixed in Denver. Then a month ago I was experiencing overheating and there was a belt rubbing against the radiator hose causing the leak. Got her fixed. Then last week, it was raining and it was streaming in like buckets on my head!!!! I'd had enough. I've learned my lesson about buying used from someone you don't know. For my Mini and a paltry $4000 I moved to MotorTrend's 2006 car of the year! A Honda Civic Coupe EX. It's fantastic and no leaks!!! Seriously this car is way cool. I'm going to love it until next month when I get another new car!!! HA HA HA AH AH AH A HA HA HAH AHA HA HA.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a snappy looking Auto. Too bad about that damn mini. Pity the next fool that gets it.

Anonymous said...

Your new car looks pretty zippy. Lots of snow in Kearney - hope it's good on ice! Still 60 and sunny in LV!

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels