Saturday, October 08, 2005

Shitty Football Week-end

All our family teams lost in close games.

Kansas
Georgia Tech
Nebraska
Michigan

Shitty with a capital S. Capital is a word people mess up a lot. Another is loose. You could say the following: I went to Sacramento, the capital of California. Upon arriving at the Capitol building I tied up my horse because I didn't want to lose him. After lunch, I loosed my horse and we went home.

Usage Note: The term for a town or city that serves as a seat of government is spelled capital. The term for the building in which a legislative assembly meets is spelled capitol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a smashing blog here! I will certainly visit your site again! If you have time visit eminem poster site. You will find great choices for eminem poster related selection.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels