Wednesday, October 05, 2005

New Cell Phone

We're now getting a cell phone "allowance" at work, so I decided to upgrade my phone! It's a nice Motorola with a little vga camera in it. I think I may even be able to download a "P-Diddy" ringtone. My previous phone had been in use since 2001. Can you tell from the two pictures which is the old and which is the new?




If you look closely, you'll notice that the wallpaper photo on the screen of the new phone is actually a picture of the old phone. After 5 years of faithful service I felt it at least deserved memorial status.

If I ever get another new phone, I'll take a picture of the current phone displaying a picture of the old phone for my wallpaper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having fun with your cell phone "allowance" at! You look like the kind of fun people who'd be fantastic at Amway sales! Join MY team and own your own business!

www.amway.com

Tangeman said...

I already joined Amway after seeing your last comment! It's working out very well. I've already sold two bottles of soap "concentrate" for $20. Who knew money came so easily. Go Amway!

Tangeman said...

I need some soap. Can I get a family discount on Amway? I heard that it goes further because it's concentrated.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels