Friday, June 03, 2005

Pinback

I saw a band called Pinback last night. They were pretty good. The opening act was called Pit Er Pat. They weren't as good. I'm going to see some baseball in Lincoln tonight weather permitting. I was ready for a jury trial Monday complete with a Keynote closing argument (it's Apple's new answer to PowerPoint). The defendant took the deal this morning though so the trial is off. The unemployed defendant punched his employed wife who was 5 months pregnant because he thought she took his cigarette money. Nice guy.

It's official. I'm getting a roomate. His name is Alex Strattman. He graduated from Texas Tech law school last year and has a job with a private firm here. He's originally from Kearney. He's getting the basement and I'm taking upstairs. It should be a decent arrangement that yields an additional 450 to 500 a month in my pocket.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels