Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dog Calendar Quotes

10 years ago I received a Beagle page a day calendar. I saved some of my favorite quotes from the calendar. Here they are:

I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think I have a right to object to libelous statments about my dog. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

The brightest star in the sky is Sirius, the dog star. - Not a quote...just a fact.

If you are a host to your guest, be a host to his dog also. - Russian Proverb

If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Anonymous

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage. - Danish Proverb

The dog that trots about finds the bone. - 1843 Proverb

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Anonymous

Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun. - Grouch Marx

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around. - Cowboy Wisdom

From the dog's point of view, his master is an elongated and abnormally cunning dog. - Mabel Louise Robinson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello


Affordable health insurance quotes for family, individual and self employed.
Providing free medical insurance quotes for over 30 years using quality carriers such as Assurant Health, Medica, HealthPartners

http://www.healthinsurance-quotes.org

Best regards
sedor

Anonymous said...

buy valium online what is valium half life - valium other drug interactions

Anonymous said...

Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

Stop by my website :: cccam prio tutorial

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels