Saturday, August 01, 2009

My Favorite Foods Catering

We flew out to Sacramento for little Jack's 2nd birthday party. The event was a grand success thanks in large part to the food. It was catered by My Favorite Foods Catering and the food was delicious!

Of course, the kid favorite had to be these homemade corn dog bites. By the end of the party these were long gone.

The most interesting thing on the menu was what I have dubbed "The Elvis". It's tortilla wrap featuring peanut butter, banana, honey, and cinnamon. The King would have loved them, and so did most of the kids at the party!

If you've got an event you need catered and you live in the Sacramento area, this blog whole-heartedly recommends My Favorite Food Catering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the mac and cheese stole the show myself! It was excellent.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels