Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Strange Xmas Gift

Perhaps the strangest Christmas gift of the season came in the mail yesterday. It's the Bud Light VIP Personal Assistance card. It showed up as a result of my apparent membership in the Bud Light "Blue Crew" Club.

The card has a toll free phone number on back with an access code good for 10 minutes of conversation time with my very own personal assistant. They say I can call up and have an assistant help me with anything, like: flight gate info, dining recommendations, get restaurant reservations, event ticket procurement, driving directions, shopping info, weather reports, business services, emergency assistance, phone numbers, sight seeing info, tee times, entertainment, and city guide.

I'm going to have to think up something really weird to do with this. Any ideas?

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels