Monday, December 08, 2008

Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream

I took a detour down the ice cream aisle hoping against all hope for an unlikely holiday miracle: the return of Ben & Jerry's "Festivus" ice cream. While the Festivus flavor was not present, I did stumble upon a different new flavor, pumpkin cheesecake. I was a little concerned that I wouldn't enjoy this flavor since I had consumed three pumpkin pie blizzards in recent months, but it turned out not to matter. Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor, complete with its graham cracker swirl, is fantastic. A must try for any pumpkin fans.



Speaking of Festivus, if you've let your Festivus knowledge slip, I found this nifty YouTube movie reminding you of the 5 things you should know about the alternative holiday.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels