Saturday, May 03, 2008

Best Hot Sauce



When I was in Mexico, there was usually fantastic freshly made hot sauce around. When there wasn't, they would usually pull out a bottled hot sauce called Valentina, which was also great. Back in the U.S., I have found Valentina impossible to find, until now. I wandered into a local Mexican grocery store and discovered the stuff on the shelves for $1.19 a bottle.

If you need a new hot sauce and no other hot sauce can help, and if you can find it, maybe you can buy...Valentina Salsa Picante!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esa salsa mira bastante agradable.

Anonymous said...

I bought some of that valentina at walmart a few years ago. My current favorite though, is Conchy joe's fiery hot pepper sauce. I bought it in the bahamas.
Ingredients:Papaya, goat peppers, onions, mustard, finger peppers, mustard, vinegar, mango, lemon juice, garlic, tumeric.
I don't know why mustard is on there twice.

Will

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels