Friday, February 02, 2007

SUPERBOWL MENU

I once went to a Superbowl party where the snacks were few and far between. There I was, stuck without munchies for the biggest game of the year. You can't order a pizza because on Superbowl Sunday, the pizza guy takes 4 hours to deliver. So last year when I hosted my own Superbowl party, I decided that my guests shouldn't want for munchies. This year I am again hosting a Superbowl party. My guests will not want for munchies.

The following group of images represents most of what will be served at the football party. There may be additions. This list does not include beverages, of which there will be many. Some of the items pictured will be combined with other items to make things like cheese dip and Oreo balls. The following food items contain 39,796 calories.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like that Guacamole could contain traces of Avocado?$%&^

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels