Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Good Wiikend

As you may recall, I had a new Nintendo Wii preordered. The Wiis were dispensed last night at midnight. I placed a couple of temporary Wii tattoos on my hands to fit in with the other video game geeks.


Most of these folks had a unit preordered as I did, but some were hoping there would be some extras. There weren't. Upon finding this out one guy quickly made a run for Circuit City.

They doled out the units in order of preorder numbers. I was dead last.

At last, I secured my very own Wii.

I haven't played a ton yet, but I must say that overall the thing seems to be very high quality. I hooked up to my wifi network with no trouble and the "Wii-mote" works incredibly well. The sports games are an absolute blast. I'll probably bring this thing home at Christmas so everyone can try it.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels