Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Revolution Will Be Televised!!!

So will bad hoops. That's where I come in! I'm going to the Nebraska v. Missouri basketball game tomorrow. It's on ESPN U at 3:00PM. The Huskers are down and the Tigers are down, so the crowd won't be too crazy. I figure to make national TV as the goofy fan guy with the props. I'll have a tiger on a noose, a crazy corn head hat, and these two wacky props that I made tonight.

One prop I made is a "Hypnodisc" in Husker colors. The idea is to get in the field of vision of the opponent when he's shooting free throws and spin the disc mesmerizing him in to shooting a brick.


The other is a sign featuring the ESPN U logo so they'll aim their cameras at me.


You may not get ESPN U (I don't) but I've got a friend recording the game. If I'm on TV, I'll put the footage up on the web for all to view!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victory for the huskers. We didn't see the game - they chose to show a Pac 10 women's game instead.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels