Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Magic Seed

The Magic Seed
A short story by Jack Tangeman

I found a magic seed.  I planted it.  The next day it was 3 feet wide and 20 feet tall!  The next day, instead of flowers it had money growing on it!

The first day it started dropping pennies, then nickels, then dimes, then quarters, then half dollars and so on.  One day it dropped a seed.  I planted the seed.

Now I had two money trees.  They kept dropping seeds until I had 100 trees.  One tree didn't drop money.  It started dropping this bright crystals.  I was picking up money when I started to get hungry.  I said, "I wish I had some food."  Food appeared immediately.  The tree that wasn't making money was making wishes!

The End

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels