Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tracking finances...bye bye Quicken

I was probably one of the last users of Quicken but I'm finally giving up on it. I'd always upgrade to the new version when I bought Turbo Tax (am I one of the last Turbo Tax users?) Anyway, I've migrated to mint.com for asset tracking purposes....made by the same folks but does about as well with no screwing around with linking accounts that never seemed to work with Turbo Tax.... Speaking of finances if every year performed like 2012 retirement actually wouldn't seem so far away! Here are the various personal rates of return on various groups for year. 401k: 14.3% Intel Contribution: 10.5% IRA: 16% Not too shabby but needed after some big decreases in the prior few years.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels