Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Fever

I love October because of the pumpkin flavored products that show up in stores. Here are a few of the one we've tried this year.





This KBC Pumpkin Ale from Trader Joe's is one of the best I've tried because of the intense pumpkin spice flavor.





This one is ok too, but the pumpkin flavor is too weak.




These almonds are very good. Could use more pumpkin flavor. I treat 'em like candy because they're so sweet.





Another Trader Joe's item, this mix makes a great pancake that tastes like pumpkin bread.





I'll say it. Buying these was a mistake. The same can be said about all pop tarts.



This cheesecake was excellent.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Jack and I bought some toasted pumpkin bagels this morning and they were good!

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels