Monday, January 17, 2011

Yuki Enters Twitterverse

I was milling around Target when I happened upon some deeply discounted electronics. I found and bought an item of interest called "Puppy Tweets". It's an electronic dongle that hangs off a dog's collar. The dongle has motion detection and a microphone for audio detection. It transmits to a USB receiver that hooks up to a computer and ties into software which broadcasts to a Twitter account.

I have installed this Puppy Tweets device onto Yuki and onto my laptop. Yuki is now sending out tweets with his movements and barking. You can follow Yuki on twitter. His account is @MyDogYuki. Here's a link: http://twitter.com/#!/MyDogYuki

Please follow Yuki on Twitter so that the poor pup doesn't feel like nobody loves him!

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels