Sunday, July 18, 2010

DC Cupcake

On my recent trip to Washington D.C. I stumbled upon what appeared to be a high end cupcakery called "Georgetown Cupcake". I approached the store excitedly, as Erin and I have both been rather taken with the fancy five-dollar cupcake phenomena started by Sprinkles Cupcakes in Beverly Hills. Sadly, I found that Georgetown Cupcake had just closed for the evening. I pressed my nose against the glass as I watched employees cleaning up. I took this picture with my cell phone.


Fast forward to today. Erin and I sat down to watch a new show we had tivoed called "DC Cupcake". We didn't know much about the show when we decided to tivo it, only that it was a reality type show documenting the daily adventures of a Washington D.C. area cupcake shop. Well, you guessed it, the cupcake shop where the show takes place is none other than Georgetown Cupcake.

We weren't that impressed with the show, but hope to one day sample one of their cupcakes.

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels