Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not Exactly Wimbledon...

I've had a good year in my local tennis league. With three matches left in the regular season, it appears my next match will be the one that decides who will be division champ. I'm in second place with one loss, and will play Maclean who's undefeated in first place. Of note is the fact that Maclean has not played the guy who I lost to. Maclean has the better record, but my numbers (particularly the number of games lost) are slightly better. He has won and lost more games because he has had a lot more tight three set matches. I'll post the results after we play the match sometime in the next week or two.



Tangeman's numbers:
Matches won: 9 Matches lost: 1 Win percentage: 90.0% Sets won: 17 Sets lost: 3 Win percentage: 85.0%
Games won: 109 Games lost: 59 Win percentage: 64.9%

Maclean's numbers:
Matches won: 9 Matches lost: 0 Win percentage: 100.0% Sets won: 18 Sets lost: 4 Win percentage: 81.8%
Games won: 126 Games lost: 87 Win percentage: 59.2%

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels