Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream

I picked up this new pint of ice cream the other thinking fondly of the Boston Cream donuts they sell at Dunkin. Out of the gate Steph was not impressed with my flavor selection. Then she tried a spoon. She then declared, "this is good!" and proceeded to start digging around for the cake pieces (which she is prone to do)



I agreed - this is ice cream that is worth trying despite the fact that it has little chocolate bits in it. I'm not a fan of the little chocoloate bits as I think the cold ice cream invariably make them taste kind of waxy. B&J got this one right though.

1 comment:

Tangeman said...

I tried this flavor and found it to be a little lame. But I have been somewhat down on B&J in general for a while, so you might want to rely more on the opinions of others.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels