Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ranger the Beagle: 2/11/1996 - 3/31/2010


We had to put Ranger to sleep this evening as a result of a large tumor causing him extreme discomfort and other complications.

He was my first real dog from pup through the end.

A few highlights include climbing Redcloud Peak in Colorado, playing "Touch Ranger" with Bill and Casey in Mom's backyard, trudging through the snow in Pittsburgh on walks (he had his root canal in Pittsburgh too). I was amazed how he liked to jump up and walk on walls. And, of course, hiking in the Lake Tahoe area. The below still remains one of my favorite pictures ever.



He had a good life and certainly made my life better as well...

1 comment:

Tangeman said...

Ranger was a sweet nice dog and quite a few people, including me, will miss him.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels