Saturday, November 07, 2009

Waffle Iron Cookie: Fail!!!

I started out with Nestlé Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the waffle iron on a medium temperature setting.

I placed fairly flat average sized portions of cookie dough into the iron after giving it a spritz of cooking spray to make sure the treats wouldn't stick. I let the cookies cook for exactly 90 seconds.

They looked good, but simply wouldn't come out of the iron in solid pieces. They began to burn on the bottom. Fail!!!

It's possible you could use a cooler iron and let them cook a little less time and then pull the plug and allow the cookies to cool in the iron and harden a bit so you could pull them out easier. It may be that the store-bought cookie dough was the reason for the failure. In the end, it doesn't matter. This will be my first and last waffle cookie experiment.

1 comment:

Richard Tangeman said...

I hope you change your mind and try again. I plan to get on the case as well.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels