Sunday, September 13, 2009

KFC - Continues Setting New Lows in Fast Food

This blog enjoys blasting poor fast food and KFC somehow manages to get more than its fair share.

We recently went to sit near some simulated chicken at KFC (recalling a previous post)

As I was sitting near the "chicken" I thought I'd enjoy a biscuit or two. I must admit I've always enjoyed the KFC biscuit. I went up and asked for some honey and received "Honey Sauce"

Obviously - when you see honey sauce the first, most obvious, realization is that this isn't honey. In fact it is 11% honey as you can see.



What makes up the rest of this "sauce"? Basically High Fructose Corn Syrup and Sugar along with some coloring. Pretty sad all in all. I recommend getting the biscuits to go and just missing the opportunity to sit near the chicken altogether.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I love these kind of posts. Keep 'em up! I always thought they were from Bill, I guess both of you do (obscure) food reviews...

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels