Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Dog Days

The latter half of August has been a fun one in CA. Dad came out to visit flapJack and it was a fun visit. Here are the three of us taking a dip in the pool.




We also had a "California" dinner of wine and cheese.



Jack got some good Grandpa time in and enjoyed the extra attention. Like he doesn't get enough as it is.



We found a day to build a workbench for the garage.



And of course celebrate Dad's 68th!



The cake was a new one: a Deluxe Duncan Hines Carrot which included a package of raisins an carrots to include in the mix. The verdict? Pay the extra buck to get the deluxe if it is available. It was a good cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I KNOW that is Robert Tangeman the Business Math teacher at ASU, but I am wondering if the father of Jack is the Robert Tangeman that befriended me when I was at ASU...We once went for sweet tea & biscuits from KFC and played on an elementary school playground. I Googled "Runnin Joe" and it led me to your blogspot. You have a beautiful family!

Erica (Logan) Hilton
ericashilton@gmail.com

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels