Monday, April 07, 2008

JAYHAWKS WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP


I've been waiting for this since 1991 when I started college at Kansas. At the time, I wasn't a college hoops fan at all. That changed very quickly and I've been a true blue Jayhawk ever since. Every year they were good. Every year they had a shot, but every year they fell short. Now, nearly 20 years after I became a Jayhawk fan, they have finally won it all!! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!!!

It was nice to see Roy Williams cheering on the Hawks during the finals. I'm not sure how Mullins and his sisters feel, but for me Roy did enough to redeem himself so I can finally bury my negative feelings toward him.

The game itself was very exciting going into overtime. I'm still amazed the Hawks could blow that 90 point cushion they built up in the opening minute of the game.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels