Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Chelsea Email

I got my very own Chelsea email today. Exciting stuff to say the least.

Here it is:

Dear Robert,

I love talking to people who are thinking about supporting my mom -- about why I believe in her and why I support her as a young American, a woman, and her daughter!

I also love talking to people who already support my mom's campaign. Every day, when people tell me they're voting for my mom, putting their faith in her, using their voice to encourage others to support her and working hard for her, I grow more proud.

I've been campaigning with her across the country -- and I'm definitely planning on being at the next debate in Los Angeles. Would you like to join me? The campaign is picking an online supporter from California to watch the January 31 debate in Los Angeles with me and to meet my mom. I know she'll be thrilled to meet you -- she is so grateful for how much every supporter has done for her campaign.

Blah, Blah, Blah

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels