Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Vista Pain...Progress Report

I've gotten most everything working with Vista with the lone exception of iTunes - which is a big problem. The biggest problem occured when I tried to synch our iPods. About half the songs would fail to synch due to an obscure permission error. I ensured permissions were fine on the associated files and folders to no avail. I then read a proposed solution - but it was painful. Move ALL the songs into the iTunes folder. Simple right? Sure - except you lose ALL your playlists, play counts, etc... It has taken several hours to recreate my old playlists. I first took snapshots of them to maintain a record, then deleted and then started recreating. I only do a few a night as it isn't fun. It does seem to have work though...so far :)

Here's my list of "Album" playlists...

No comments:

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels