Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Super Zoom Photography

I had an idea about using my digital camera with my telescope. I knew you could get special telescope attachments, but I wanted to see if it would work just holding the camera up to the eyepiece. Success!!!!

Here's a view from my window. Notice the Nebraska state capitol building in the distance. Also notice a neon sign from Aurturo's, a Mexican place in the street.





Here's the capitol with the scope.

Here it is zoomed in to the guy at the top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have an awesome apartmant. I will have to come visit you soon. How does Yukie like it? We miss you and wish you would come back.

come see us if you are in town.

KKK-Kearney

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels