Thursday, June 15, 2006

Phone Story

My cell phone fell into a bowl of cereal I was eating and got a milk bath. After a non-functioning period, the phone came back to life. It worked fine, but I soon discovered it would no longer charge when plugged into the wall. After a series of misadventures with the Alltel store, I finally was able to get a new phone along with a new contract even though I still had more than 100 days on my old contract. I got a motorola RAZR phone. It features blue tooth technology which makes the 1 megapixel onboard camera very functional because I can transfer the photos to my bluetooth enabled macs for free and with ease. Here is a picture taken with the RAZR camera of the nice lady who helped me from the phone store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are there any high tech toys you don't have? Just wait until the children start coming, then you will have to sell all your toys for diapers.

Anonymous said...

the quality of the photo isn't great. kinda reminds me of dad's camera work.

Anonymous said...

but until the kiddies come remember this - whoever has the most toys wins!!!!

Anonymous said...

My camera work is improving a
little, though (check the latest Jake-the-Snake post). I have never paid $100 for a camera.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels