Sunday, May 07, 2006

McDonald's Annual Report

The McDonald's Annual Report is out. This is always one of the more exciting annual reports to receive because it contains a coupon good for a new item that has been added to their menu. Perhaps I'm an easy shareholder to please - never mind about return on investment - just give me a coupon for a free burger. Anyway - what's even more fun is taking this coupon to McDonalds and using it. It has always thrown the cashier/order taker behind the counter into a complete tailspin and usually has the same result on the manager they call over.

This year the coupon is for a free Asian salad. I'll use it and report back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the Asian Salad. I tried it today for lunch. I give it good marks. I got the grilled chicken version (in orange duck sauce). It contains "endamame" which turns out to be soybeans. One tip: only use about of the sesame ginger dressing. Any more than that may be overkill. The Mcdonalds lady was puzzled and suprised by the annual report coupon commenting "really!!??, I guess you get it for free"!!!

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels