Saturday, April 22, 2006

Coca-Cola Blãk




I read about Coke Blãk awhile ago, but this weekend was the first time I saw it. It's coffee coke basically. It's expensive. I paid $5.99 for a 4 pack at Target. At Wal-Mart it was more that $6.00. It has a very nice coffee flavor which exists alongside the normal Coke taste. I really like the stuff. Good for a caffeine boost. Oddly, it contains sugar (high fructose corn syrup) AND aspartame which might lump it into the category of hybrid mid calorie drinks like CK1 or the failed Pepsi Edge. It contains 45 calories per 8 ounce bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A review by rlt the elder: This product is good but not surprisingly so. At $6 (I paid $5 at Kroger) plus tax it comes in at
20 cents per ounce. In these parts I pay ~ $8 for six Coronas or Sam Adams. No sales tax. That's 11 cents per ounce. Make mine Sam.

Visitor Location Details

Blog Archive

Blog Fans!

Tangeman Family Blog Labels